We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate that can enrich the company with their personality and sense of leadership. If you are interested in starting a career or building one in Real Estate and you find below the job description suitable to your skill set apply now and become a part of a leading industry and a magnificent team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property and find potential buyers/tenants for your network.
- Achieving all Sales/Leasing targets set by management which can be amended from time to time.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers and provide purchase offers to sellers while obtaining all documents required.
- Calling prospective clients to list new properties
- Locating and inspecting appropriate properties for sale/rent.
- Arranging property viewings and counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages
- Analyzing market pricing and trends and recommending a reserve or minimum selling price while developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Meeting with buyers/tenants to understand their requirements in a property providing them advice on terms and conditions of sale/rent.
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services.
- Providing relevant information to clients and returning calls promptly.
- Pointing out properties’ best features to buyers/tenants and answering their questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Projecting a professional image of the agency to the public and adhering to company culture.
- Interested people should possess an enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn.
- Sales experience in the field is preferred.
- Qatari Drivers License is a must.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.