World Class Properties
World Class Real Estate is looking for a Real Estate Agent in Qatar.
Real Estate Sale Agent oversees the daily operations of our properties on The Pearl, Lusail and WestBay. They also manage property expenses and perform bookkeeping duties as needed. (only CV’s with the picture will be entertained).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Properties – ensure that all commercial and other properties under their care are maintained. This includes overseeing minor repairs, painting, landscaping and other activities that upkeep the value of a property.
- Negotiate Contracts – involves in creating and negotiating the terms of a commercial or residential lease. This can include new leases, renewals or sales.
- Show Properties – shows potential renters or owners’ properties that are available for sale or Rent. This involves escorting parties on property grounds, highlighting features and discussing any concerns about property repairs or cosmetic changes.
- Interact with Tenants – From following up on collecting rents to preparing eviction notices, he/she is involved in communicating with commercial or residential property renters. He / She will handle requests and complaints and implement conflict management skills when needed.
- Manage Property Expenses – develops, oversees and makes changes to property expense budgets as needed. He/ She maintains expense records, sets budget limits, develops cost-saving strategies and prepares financial statements.
- Strong customer service
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills; verbally and in writing
- Math and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams is imperative
- Negotiating leases and real estate purchases.
- Overseeing facilities management.
- Creating property operations budgets.
- Managing tenant disputes and complaints.
- Min 2 years’ experience as Real Estate sales agent in Qatar or GCC.
- Qatar Driving License