About the job
We are looking for a qualified real estate agent to carry out various real estate duties and establish a strong network of connections within the industry. Responsibilities will include soliciting clients for renting, buying, and selling homes and properties, as well as negotiating and arranging real estate transactions.
Salary: Commission Based (No Fixed Salary)
- Generating and managing lists of properties for sale.
- Soliciting clients by promoting the brokerage, networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to prospective clients.
- Providing information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, market conditions, and property availability to clients.
- Partner with clients to buy, sell, and rent properties within the identified target market.
- Negotiating between buyers and sellers to facilitate contractual agreements in the best interests of all parties involved.
- Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions.
- Ensuring that all real estate transactions comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Proven work experience as a real estate consultant preferred.
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
- Responsible and ethical.
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Living in Qatar