About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our opportunity is for a talented Quantity Surveyor (Payments) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for implementing relevant procedures for Quantities Verification and Projects Payment Tasks (client side).
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Responsible for Quantities Verification.
- Handling all related Projects Payment Tasks.
- Implementing commercial/contractual matters within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining proper and complete communication on all project related issues.
- Ensuring the terms of the contract are followed and managing supplemental agreements.
- Assessing and reporting upon variations to the construction works and claims for changes.
- Identifying performance issues that need to be brought to the attention of the Commercial Manager.
- Analyzing project(s) variations and changes, prepare project reports, analyze information for adjustments to project budget as necessary to assure a successful project(s).
- Analyzing and interpreting contract conditions.
- Understanding, identifying, and assessing project risks.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience with the most recent 3 years of experience working on major roads/highways-related projects, partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering and Qatar Engineering License (MME/UPDA).