About the job
About The Role
- Collect and check quantity measurements from the field and Prepare the Quantity Survey Reports.
- Prepare monthly Contractor’s interim payment certificate and preparation of final account.
- Provide the required technical support, assistance, and advice on all aspects of quantity surveying activities covering measurement, certification, and payments.
- Ensure that full documentation and records are maintained in the project office facility to properly substantiate all Interim and Final Payments to the contractor to a standard acceptable to the Client
- Prepare and produce Variation Orders.
- Review claims submitted by the contractor.
- Coordinate and direct the work of all quantity surveying staff in the execution of the various duties covered. measurement, certification, and payment for the Contract.
A Typical Week Would Include
- Input to KPI scoring and Risk management and reporting
- Manage the record-keeping and timesheet approval process to support submission of consultant fee notes to the Client
- Other day-to-day project delivery issues allocated by the SRE.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Sound knowledge of the contract administration aspects of major civil & infrastructure projects including roads, drainage and utilities.
- Good technical awareness of major road and infrastructure construction techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying from accredited internationally recognized university
- Experience in international contracting forms, FIDIC or FIDIC based bespoke forms
- Minimum ten (10) years managing major infrastructure projects
- Experience in claims and dispute resolution methods
- Fluency in the English language both written and spoken
- Computer literacy
- Middle East Experience preferred