About the job
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor responsible for pre or post contract quantity surveying duties, of a number of Consultancy and Construction Contracts to a major infrastructure development programme.
- Responsible for pre or post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Provide estimate and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan.
- Review and participate with the design services team in the development of the cost estimates.
- Providing excellent service delivery to clients, gaining their trust and enhancing our reputation
- Ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service from pre contract to construction completion
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management
- 8 years’ post graduate experience
- Must have Infrastructure / roads experience
- Previous experience in the Middle East is necessary
- MSc degree preferred
- Pre or post contract site based experience in last 5 years preferred
- Professional membership is an advantage i.e. MRICS
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and technical matters
- Knowledge of market prices and pricing of infrastructure works
- Excellent measurement capability for infrastructure works, accuracy and efficiency are essential
- Experienced user of MS Office, advanced MS Excel user
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Planning and Organising
- Accepts Responsibility
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills