Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of buildings, water, energy and urbanization.
Working with the Business Group Leader with programme management, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in the following responsibilities:
- Provide Quantity Surveying support related to GHD project.
- Assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor in all pre- and post-contract functions.
- Prepare / review Bills of Quantities in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance in verifying claims, payments, variations, addendum, extension of time contractual issues in accordance with Authority policies and guidelines for projects.
- Liaising with consultants/contractor’s quantity surveyors.
- Provide contract administration for GHD projects.
- Provide cost reporting for GHD projects.
- Track all commercial actions and review and make recommendations on payments in a timely manner.
- Provide commercial support in project meetings as required.
- Prepare progress reports to GHD projects.
- Provide lessons learned from the cost, financial, and procurement processes to improve the approach to delivering GHD projects.
What you will bring to the team:
- A minimum 10 years’ post graduate experience, contributing to a diverse range of projects such as large residential, commercial, educational, medical/hospital and infrastructure developments.
- Qualified MMUP Grade A registered Quantity Surveyor.
- Middle East experience and a working knowledge of design and construction practices specific to this region is a must.
- Chartered Member of professional body such as RICS