The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about quality and always looks to maintain a high standard of quality control. Reporting directly to the Safety & Quality Manager, you will be responsible for planning, execution and follow-up of internal audits for assuring process compliance, identifying areas for process performance and quality improvement.
We are looking for an individual with a track record of being a go-getter. Who has an understanding of how to partner and collaborate with various stakeholders, strong commercial acumen and a creative mindset.
What will you do?
- Maintain strong connections with colleagues within KONE to share best practices and to understand current and future requirements
- Leads, Supports and Monitor any required corrective action due to non-conformance
- Creates and maintains safety and security awareness amongst employees and subcontractors in the project. Ensures following of KONE’s and Customer’s safety and security policies
- Spread quality culture via quality induction for new employees, quality refreshments sessions for current employees, quality campaigns and toolbox meetings
- Responsible for planning, execution and follow-up of internal audits for assuring process compliance, identifying areas for process performance and quality improvement
- Train employees on new processes and drive implementation
- Facilitates and evaluates the implementation of KONE QMS and monitors its performance
- Investigate, analyze & structured reporting of the product with technical issues
- Prepare & facilitate Major warranty claims
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 9001 :2015 certified or equivalent certifications relating to Quality Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality Control role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial, analytical, reporting and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully covering multiple countries/branches and working with cross-functional teams and matrix management
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service
What do we offer?
- The great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- An engaging job with the position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust, and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviors, and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization.