About the job
As a Quality Control Officer, you will contribute in developing quality strategy and objectives for Alhazm. You manage short-term and long-term process improvement in order to optimize the quality and performance of different operational departments at Alhazm.
- Understanding the Alhazm quality expectations, standards and requirements and communicating them with employees and operational teams.
- Develop, Implement and execute new quality and performance plans and strategies.
- Perform regular visits and random checks to ensure assigned tasks and responsibilities have been implemented or not.
- Give feedback to the employees about quality compliance and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis for decision making.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the management
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar domain.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in quality assurance or business administration
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills, including interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse spectrum of people.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to adapt, prioritize, exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently.