Executive- Quality Control & Enhancement -The role is focused on completing the daily functions required to support the Quality Assurance function of the Quality Enhancement Team by completing the list of job duties provided below or as assigned.
The Analyst – Quality Control & Enhancement will be specifically required to:
- Identify, Implement and manage the Quality Control and Enhancement opportunity for the company across all the functions.
- Deliver QC operational performance.
- Participates in call monitoring quality standards.
- Participates in proactive analysis of complaints and calls.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff on Supervisor request.
- Business risk reduction.
- Provides feedback to the team as needed.
- Conduct physical Stock Count within Retail Stores.
- Conduct analysis on behalf of the Devices team to get market insights for New Devices.
- Investigate product and service offerings of competitors
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 2-3 years of relevant full-time work experience with a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in the area of a call monitoring systems for Quality Management.
- Wide knowledge of telecom business, services and technology.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Experience in customer care and call monitoring.
- Arabic Speaker Only.
- Should Carry Valid Qatar Driving License
- Carrying Valid QID with RP Transferable
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft XL and PowerPoint.