About the job
What will I be doing?
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- An expert in all aspects of the membership agreement, you will be ensuring new members feel comfortable with the legal and operational terminology of the sales agreement
- Following up with new members after their return home, you will be answering any questions they may have
- Ensure the refer a friend program is understood and auctioned
- Ensure that all guests are leaving the presentation feeling more confident in the brand quality than when they arrived offering solutions to guests declining full membership
What are we looking for?
A Quality Assurance Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Be presentable and able to represent the brand at the level required
- Have a skill in empathizing and communicating with guests from all backgrounds with strength and belief in the brand, product and systems you are implementing
- Find it natural to enthuse others in the attraction of the local area and property itself, enhancing volume opportunities
- Proficient time management skills and ability to multi task is crtical to this varied and exiting role