Regency Group Holding
Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Responsible for performing Internal Quality Assurance Audits of the operational process to ensure compliance with processes, policies, procedures and quality standards
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Working with operational staffs to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information regarding quality standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Data Analysis skills.
- Report writing, business and technical correspondence.
- Minimum 7 years of extensive experience in a similar role with Facilities Management companies. Good Experience in Quality Control Systems.
- Membership with the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and should be certified in QA/QC.
- Experience in CAFM.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.regencygroupq.com.