Our company is looking for qualified candidates for the position of QMS Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the business goal of obtaining an ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
- Administer the Quality Management System of the business, adhere to the ISO 9001 standard and maintain compliance with the requirements.
- Initiate the team’s compliance to internal processes and procedures and ensure the regularity of review within an agreed interval.
- Review the processes following the standard format, monitoring the changes, integrating the document control process across the board.
- Coordinate with the complaints raised. Carry-out a fair and timely investigation of the complaint and search for a strategic corrective/preventive actions. To possess a sound judgment in the verification/ validation of the non-conformities to closure for intangible evidence otherwise can be presented
- Continuously innovate and fulfill employee and customer excellence.
- Prepare internal audit plans, perform Internal and vendor audits, submit audit findings for management review and approval.