We are urgently looking for QHSE Site Supervisor in Qatar.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to the area of assignment.
- Must be able to prepare, review and audit working procedures.
- Must be able to prepare reports on the technical QHSE matters if required.
- Must be capable of conducting investigations on plant accidents and incidents.
- The ability to administer and supervise training in all areas of safe working is essential.
- Good English oral and written communication skills are necessary. Arabic is optional but an advantage.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property comply with the construction QHSE Plan and Qatar safety and environmental requirements/ QatarLaws
- Review and monitor all of the contractor’s Safety Method Statements, RiskAssessments, Quality plans and the safe work practices
- Provide QHSE advice and assist all staff, management to ensure that effective QHSE controls are implemented and working.
- Ensure that the contractor has adequate QHSE resources on-site to manage QHSEeffectively
- Monitor the QHSE Training Program by ensuring that QHSE inductions and other necessary internal QHSE training required are scheduled and records of the same are maintained.
- Conduct daily and weekly planned site inspections and ensure deficiencies are minimized and corrected. Report findings of weekly inspections and closure of all findings to the Construction Director
- Maintain all logs and documentation associated with site activities and regulatory requirements.
- Attend all internal and external QHSE meetings with contractor and owner engineer.
- Assist with the investigation of accidents and incidents on site, and report and monitor the corrective actions.
- Participate in Risk Assessments and ensure the Risk and Impact register is kept up to date.
- Review and update the register of legal and other requirements to ensure compliance.
- Report on QHSE statistics and other issues on regular basis to the project company;
- Ensure that an Emergency Response Team is established and monitor their performance
- Comply with all local laws, company protocols and HSE obligations.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.applusjobs.com.