Scope of work and coverage:
- In charge and responsible for any and all office and fieldwork related to quality and safety.
- Focal person with the internal department (e.g. IMS, security, safety corporate departments.)
- Provide reportorial, documentation and data that may be required by the division during tendering and system audits.
- Provide documentation support with Trading Division (electronics and appliances division).
- At least engineering graduates in any discipline.
- 5 – 8 years’ experienced as QHSE officer in big and reputable HVAC maintenance company/projects in the ME.
- Excellent in written and oral communications in English, Arabic is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledgeable in formulation, development, revision and implementation of multiple management systems.
- Computer literate with the ability to conduct training and prepare presentations.
- With a valid driving license.
- Must in Doha with NOC
Duties and responsibilities:
- In charge and responsible on a day-to-day basis on the implementation of IMS system.
- Assist other departments to provide updated and required documents related to IMS.
- Responsible in all works related to QHSE including documentation both office and sites for service center and electronic and appliances divisions.
- Other work that may be assigned by the manager/management.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.almuftah.com.