The position is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the product and follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards, and product quality standards required and Quality Assurance of inspection of products produced in the plant
1. Responsible for monitoring, and programming critical control points (CCP).
2. Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
3. Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required.
4. Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
5. Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
6. Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
7. Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards.
8. Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed.
9. Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains, and the laboratory when directed.
10. Performs inspections on Products, Equipment, and Machinery.
11. The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.