We are looking for a Positioning QC Supervisor.
Our oil & gas client has enquired on 7-10 days quarantine, 42 days offshore and 15 days remote duration for a Positioning QC Supervisor for our upcoming Jacket and Topside installation campaign in the Al Shaheen field.
They would like us to provide a selection of CV’s with preference to be given to candidates who have Jacket and Topside installation Survey experience.
The offshore scope is planned start on the 14th of October 2021, however, it is possible that this could come forward or be delayed by +/-30 days.
- Based on this schedule we would need a QC Supervisor in Qatar 7-10 days prior (depending on country of origin) to commence quarantine and then travel offshore. All visas, flights, medical tests, hotels and passes are to be arranged by the Contractor.
- There may be a requirement to remotely review procedure or reports as needed, an allowance of 15 days have been allocated where the QC Supervisor may need to provide remote (home country) support via email & phone.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall act for the benefit of COMPANY and is responsible for Quality Control of the positioning and survey during the project.
The Positioning QC Supervisor shall ensure that CONTRACTOR’s personnel adhere to the standards and procedures defined in CONTRACTOR’s Quality Manual, COMPANY approved project Survey Procedures, Work Instructions and Project-specific Quality Plan.
The Positioning QC Supervisor monitors the CONTRACTOR’s safety and environmental performance and report all non-conformances, environmental infringements or unsafe operations.
Main Duties Of The QC Supervisor Are Outlined Below
- Ensure Project HSE requirements are met.
- Verify calibration certificates of all the survey equipment.
- Ensure specified positioning calibrations and verifications are completed satisfactorily.
- Check offsets of antennae and survey sensor positions.
- Field Report approval and signed off.