Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quality Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Qatar. This critical role will be responsible for the development, maintenance and continual improvement of project-specific quality management system and procedures aligned with KEO System and procedures.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Auditing Quality Management System and Construction Practice, which are implemented across all programmes/ projects/ departments in alignment to the quality standards.
- Suggesting improvements to the policies, processes, and procedures for all Project Quality Control activities across the business based on ISO 9001.
- Providing support to the business in all matters pertaining to quality in a project or an internal programmes/ projects/department and delivering training for junior engineers.
- Preparing regular monitoring reports that the Quality Management System is being implemented on projects and ensure its alignment to the quality standards.
- Studying and analysing all relevant legislation, regulations, and by-laws to ensure the client is fully compliant.
- Developing a risk mitigation plan and establish tools to deal with the risks (for Project Quality).
- Designing the standards for the Quality of the finished product to allow the QA Inspectors/Engineers to perform their project site inspections.
- Developing the standards and criteria for measuring the performance of the Contractors and/or Consultants working on a project.
- Developing construction specifications.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum 15 years of post-graduate work experience with broad-based exposure in construction in a quality-related role on major projects, auditing experience in projects and quality management systems. Candidates will ideally have gained work experience in the GCC and held a similar role for approx. 7 years.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Qatar Engineering License (UPDA/MME), and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification are required for this position.