We are currently recruiting for a QA Advisor to manage and coordinate the day-to-day development, maintenance, and execution of the Quality compliance programs at the EthosEnergy Qatar facility. To ensure Ethos Energy Qatar’s quality assurance procedures are followed, maintained and improved to meet the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS) and the administration related to quality issues is updated and maintained. Manage quality programs and initiatives; working closely with project management, engineering and production to identify and develop improvements in quality, productivity, costs and customer service. The QA Advisor will provide support to the General Manager and the operational business unit ensuring application & maintenance of organizational Quality Policy.
- API project lead for new Monogram application includes Product and process review, design pack.
- To support maintaining the API standards/specifications pertaining to product quality.
- Implementation and maintenance of API and ISO QMS, establish guidelines to ensure compliance with all appropriate industry certifications.
- Serve as Management Representative for driving Service Excellence principles and Quality Management System for EthosEnergy Qatar facility and ensure the processes needed for Quality Management are established, implemented and maintained.
- Facilitate and document Root Cause Analysis activities – Customer Issues as well as internal issues.
- Assist in developing training programs as required and deliver quality training to EthosEnergy Qatar staff.
- Conduct internal quality audits, as annual plan. Assist in organizing and hosting external audits, providing support to teams in preparing for external assessments and preparing feedbacks and responses.
- Support the sales team in evaluating and responding to customer quality requirements and ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Assist / advise on a preparation of Quality Plan / Inspection of test plan and monitors, verifies and reports on quality performance for assigned scope.
- Controls and updates the QA documents and records, prepare monthly QMS reports
- Ensure that supplier’s database are kept up to date and suppliers performance is assessed by conducting supplier qualification and evaluations.
- Control of all documentation/full administrative support/assistance under production, specifically to manage the processing and controlling of all estimation / engineering matters in accordance with quality systems, including its registering, numbering, filing and consolidation and ensure that all documents are available to all users in a timely manner. Ensure all job processes are reviewed and documentations are complete (e.g. route sheets, delivery notes, purchase orders, etc)
- Serve as the Quality Lead for projects under an assigned set of portfolios/customer scope and the primary Quality point of contact for communication and meetings with the customer (incl. customer audits).
- Evaluate contract Quality deliverables during Tender/Execution including the coordination and identification of required processes and/or systems.
- Proactively investigate, validate and manage Quality escapes attributing to customer downtime, recall or warranty action (including systemic identification and prevention).
- Work with project management, engineering and service to develop site quality programs.
- Execute Ethos Energy safety tasks identified in EthosEnergy Safety Compliance Tool.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Quality system requirements.
- Ability to execute and implement procedures.
- Review and update / update HSSE procedures. Proficient;
- Strong communication, management, and organizational skills.
- Hands on experience in managing Management Systems in compliance with OHSAS 18001:207 ISO 9001:2015 / API Spec Q1 ISO 14001:2004 ISO 9004 standards.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge in QAQC standards (ISO 9004, ISO 14001), in process review, change management, project management, computer and communication skills.
- Prior QAQC experience with Engineering, and Procurement preferred.
- Has demonstrated an ability to develop excellent working relationships with others including internal & external customers and regulatory bodies.
- Can demonstrate a history of creating and implementing proactive quality measures that deliver measurable process improvement.
- Computer literate, with experience of working with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), MS Project & Access.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent in an Engineering discipline desirable.