About the job
One of the most Reputable Holding groups in Qatar looking to hire the local candidates with NOC only as below:
- Preparation of Local Purchase Order within the time limit as per ISO request.
- Issue LPO to Approved Suppliers with an updated price list.
- Search appropriate suppliers to procure materials approved by the consultant.
- Delivery of payments to suppliers for dispatch of Materials
- Initial negotiation with suppliers and forward to purchasing manager for agreement.
- Update pricelist quarterly and forward to manager for finalization.
- Receive departmental goals and be aware of the quality plan, objectives, and its deadline.
- Execute the local purchasing upon receipt of the approved Internal Supply Order (ISO) within the time frame of the ISO request.
- Ensure that materials are available with approved suppliers prior to preparation of LPO.
- Suggest Project Manager/ ACM for alternatives if materials are not available in stock but ensure that these materials are approved by consultant.
- Compute price as per approved price list or less depends on the market situation following cost-effective manner.
- Supply and maintain stationeries and office supplies items as per request and requirement periodically.
- Use petty cash only on procurement urgency or where our procurement policy (LPO) is not applicable using approved formats and instruction compliance with ISO 9001.
- Arrange documents as per approval & prepare LPO as per the approved format prescribed by ISO 9001.
- Follow up with LPO until approval is received from GM/ACM.
- Ensure all related copies of LPO are delivered or faxed to supplier, account, and distribution to site.
- Disburse payment to vendors who deal in cash or PDC cheques by collecting from Accounts & settle accounts accordingly.
- Proceed all banking transactions such as deposits, withdrawal of cash, cheques, and payment of bills to Qtel, Kahramaa or other govt. officials.
- Handle all personal transactions of Chairman/Managing Directors such as cash, cheques, credit card, and share documents. Etc.
- Update and maintain supplier list and receive approval quarterly.
- Evaluate the material suppliers in coordination with project managers, and storekeepers and update accordingly following procedure ISO 9001.
- Maintain Log of ISO request receipt date and LPO issue date.
- Discard ISO request after confirming LPO numbers and file till
- delivery of materials on site.
- Maintain the department records in safe and accessible places up to the retention period mentioned in the retention list ISO 9001.
- Coordinate with Projects Managers and site/main stores for material delivery
- Executing works in accordance with the procedures ISO 9001.
- Be aware of the Company Quality Policy, Objective, and ISO 9001 system.
- Periodically review & conduct an informal survey to measure suppliers’ performance on materials delivery on site.
- Working hours start from normal office hour days or as per the latest instruction from ACM and close as per work pressure.
- Performs any other similar duties assigned by the Purchasing Manager/ACM.
Expected Deliverables / Accountable:
- Timely preparation of LPO as per ISO request.
- Enable suppliers to deliver materials on the requested deadline.
- Timely submission of all invoices, and documents for preparation of payment/settle accounts.
- Timely furnish of all personal transactions of Chairman/GM.
- Updated price list from approved suppliers based on project evaluations.
- Primary liaison with approved suppliers if delay to deliver materials on site.
- Preparation of LPO as per approved materials with approved rate list.
- Initial rate negotiation to procure any materials to follow cost-effectively