Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will responsible for the store inventory and look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
- Record accurate deliveries and departmental issues in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required.
- Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers.
- Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to the store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay.
- Distribute goods to the Engineering Department employees against store request.
- Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer on a weekly basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to an assigned task
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language, Arabic is an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Materials Management or Technical Education
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for work authorization for a successful candidate.