About the job
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing for the high-quality supplies with the most economic packaging whilst obtaining the freshest produce at the most competitive prices.
- Drawing up plans for purchase of equipment, services, and supplies while maintaining the quality and consistency of Kitopi.
- Managing contracts and strong relationships with company’s vendors and suppliers to ensure best prices, negotiate supplier agreements and contracts.
- Managing external and internal stakeholders while coordinating with Kitopi Kitchen Managers.
- Supervising budgets set by the finance team and utilizing your numbers to obtain from your suppliers.
- Assisting in regional sourcing and data analysis.
- Communicating with executives to acquire approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors and suppliers.
- Conducting continuous shop and negotiation to ensure Kitopi gets the best possible prices on required supplies.
- Oversee the ordering of materials to keep our supply chain in a synchronized flow.
- Provide an efficient experience from order to delivery of goods.
- Manage purchase orders and track their progress to ensure orders are fulfilled and delivered correctly.
- Perform frequent supplier contract evaluations and prepare procurement contract related letters.
- Improving purchasing methods to reach the highest levels of efficiency to boost our supply chain operations.
Who We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain or stock management within the F&B, FMCG, or hospitality industry.
- Proven track record in sourcing and vendor management with food distribution firms and international suppliers.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills required.
- Extensive experience in developing business specific contracts and agreements.
- Familiarity with purchasing fundamentals and ERP systems.
- Energetic and motivational leaderships focused on personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage expectations against rapid growth deadlines.