We are looking for a qualified Senior Field service technician experienced in site servicing of Rotating Equipment’s based in Qatar.
- Installation and commissioning of Pump systems for Oil & Gas industry.
- Detailed site inspection and field report writing.
- Assembly, disassembly and inspection of all rotating equipment especially centrifugal pumps.
- Must be able to write inspection reports and recommendations for repair as a well as As-built reports.
- Very familiar with API standards and regulations for pumps & other machinery standards.
- Must be able to perform pump Performance Tests (On Lab and on site).
- Must be able to perform Pump & Motor Alignment (Laser and Dial Gauge).
- Balancing of motors & Hydrotesting.
- Experience in handling warranty claims and vibration analysis.
- Failure and root cause analysis and recommending upgrades.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, procedures and reports.
- Experience in Pump performance system diagnostic and analysis including review of Pump application and operation, materials, pumps vibration.
- Identify and resolve any defects and provide technical expertise to resolve products / systems or recommend improvements for customer pump installations.
- Proven Leadership experience of a site team.
- Associate degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with 8 – 10 years experience in Oil & gas environment as Field Service Technician / Engineer in a PUMP OEM company or Rotating Equipment divisions as well as hands-on repairs of Rotating equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good English level required with verbal & report writing skills and MS Office skills.