United Gulf Cement
Nationality: Any Arab nationalities
Accommodation & Transpiration: As provided by the Company (Single Bachelor Accommodation only)
Experience Level: Minimum 5-7 Years Experience
Must be holder of Qatar Driving License.
- Knowledge of Local laws and government procedures in processing all government applications.
- Process all type visas, employment, business and family and Continue in residence permits process on time.
- Prepare all documents/correspondence to various government offices in a professional manner.
- Ensure and coordinate medical, fingerprint, and visa stamping of staff and labors.
- Follow up and ensure the timely renewal of Official Records: visas, passport, established card, Commercial registration, commercial permit, etc.
- Liaise with government authorities on labor and immigration rules and provide updates to HR Manager of changes as appropriate.
- Keep abreast with changes in Qatar Legislation and Current Affairs, Qatar Labor Law, and Qatar Immigration Procedures and Policies
- Communicate and establish networks with different agencies, including Qatar intelligence units, police, benefits agencies, etc.
- Oversee the issues in Immigration such as resident permit applications, RP renewals, transfer of sponsorship, medical examinations schedules, driving licenses, health card, and work permits of employees
- Examine and ensure completeness of employee’s documents relating to working in Qatar.
- Keep records of personnel for visas, labor cards, and other important documents.
- Communicate all new laws or rules issued by the Government including review of prices.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
- Accomplish other related tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- General PR duties as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Qatar Authorities’ laws and procedures related to Immigration, Labor, Customs, Municipality/Trading affairs.
- Native language is Arabic.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 -7 years of work experience as a Public Relations Officer (PRO).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and to work under time pressure
- Ms-Office Operating Systems Internet operating
- Excellent Public Relations and Communication Skills
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural setting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Public Relations: 5 years (Preferred)