NES Global Talent
A TAX-FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for locally available and experienced PTW Coordinator to be based in Qatar by a leader in the oil and gas industry.
Coordinate all Permit to Work (PTW) activities to ensure the safe, timely and efficient preparation and execution of all related work activities within the Asset in accordance with the relevant company and RLIC procedures.
HND in Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ relevant oil and gas operations experience including 3 years in a supervisory position within an operations function.
- Technical exposure in the designated process area including experience with PTW system.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams.
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.nesgt.com.