Support proposal management by coordinating the proposal process, as well as lend support to project teams as coordinator/assistant. Collect, check and interpret data, perform calculations, write proposals and coordinate with the project team to ensure reports and recommendations are delivered within the specified time, budget and quality.
- Work on routine proposals, being responsible for risk assessment, cost preparation, time management, securing input on technical solutions and deliverables, submission planning and quality.
- Review scope and specification and identify necessary technical leads.
- Draw up provisional recommendations for achieving client objectives.
- Proactively assist with managing the daily operations for ongoing projects.
- Act as a liaison between the project team leaders and client representatives.
- Undertake delegated specific project coordination tasks.
- Compose, issue and follow up general correspondence (non-contractual) for the Commercial Project Managers.
Collaboration & Communication
- Communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders
- Maintain and develop customer relationships under the supervision
- Ensure leads, opportunities and client contact points are maintained
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling or additional service provisions through dialogue with customers.
- Provide on-going commercial support to Project Managers.
- Proposal Documentation
- Prepare relevant documentation needed for Senior Management approvals
- Variation order tracking and identifying opportunities for additional billing.
- Project budgets, cash flows, cost tracking and forecasts.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on project financials actual vs budget per contract award.
- Preparation of project financial reports for Commercial Project Managers’ review.
- Profit analysis on projects.
- Must ensure all invoicing is maximized on all projects.
- Earned Value/Revenue forecasting.
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable for ongoing projects.
- Intercompany clearing uploading of all charges for the month, check and upload all the charges received from other OpCo and preparing reconciliation.
- Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees.
- Preparation of project execution plans, method statements, schedules, QHSE plans and risk assessments to address stringent Client HSE and technical requirements in line with Company procedures.
- Bachelor degree – Engineering, Sciences or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within a project-oriented company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while supporting operational requirements within short timescales.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: fugro.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.