Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience as Property Supervisor.
- Evaluates effectiveness and the efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Promote available residential and commercial properties to the potential customers and negotiating and closing leases.
- Responsible for sourcing new tenant leads through referrals.
- Ensures implementation, as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Must be pro-active in identifying and proposing solutions, with the ability to exercise sound judgment in all matters.
Degree or Diploma in Business Management/Marketing or any related field.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Property Supervisor, Experience in Commercial properties.