We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Property Manager in Qatar. The candidate should have relevant experience in managing high-end residential towers.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individual owners
- Paying property expenses, including taxes, mortgages, payroll, insurance premiums, and maintenance costs
- Reporting the property’s financial status, occupancy, and expiring leases to property owners
- Meeting potential tenants, showing them the property, and assessing their applications in accordance with anti-discrimination laws
- Advertising vacant properties and hiring a leasing agent to find tenants as needed
- Inspecting properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as required
- Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security, and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate
- Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations
Only local candidates based in Qatar will be considered.