As a Projects and Vendors Officer, you will be responsible to work with the Customer Engagement Manager to facilitate the procurement process as well as ensure that projects are smooth for all customer data platform environments. The primary responsibility will be to help monitor and drive technical and data-related projects through to completion. In addition, act as a single point of contact with vendors and perform vendor management on behalf of the team. Responsible to assist in building a comprehensive platform that can be leveraged by QR analytics professionals and that will enable needed in near real-time. Analyze all the data sources as well as digital tools owned, maintained, or accessed by the department and b technical partners.
- Develop rapid understanding and familiarity with the technical stack and the platform-tools that the Team collaborates on and maintain in order to come off the gap in the overall technology stack to be built or procured. Work closely with Customer Engagement Manager to enhance personalization platform roadmap, the procurement process by directly working with IT, Procurement and contracts team. Analyze the project management and product procurement process to suggest improvement areas. This should improve the productivity for the project team and product procurement.
- Participate in the development and support of customer engagement products in liaison with IT, ensure the timely escalation of risks and issues to required stakeholders, unblock the team to perform project activities to achieve project goals.
- Works in all phases of projects starting from initiation till Go-Live to ensure the project team gets required internal as well as external vendor support. Monitor and facilitate platform projects, providing support to drive them to completion and to satisfy requirements.
- Work with legal and DPO team to seek required approvals associated with Projects and product procurement process.
- Work with users and vendors to identify improvement opportunities of systems and applications, writing business requirements for systems to deliver on new functions and capabilities.
- Maintains and publishes weekly/ monthly/ quarterly status reports bases on project need to project team and key stakeholders around procurement.
We are looking for a passionate experienced professional to join the Digital – Commercial team.
A successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Min. 3 – 4 years of experience facilitating the procurement process as well as ensure that projects are smooth for all customer data platform environment
- Experience monitoring and driving technical and data-related projects through to completion.
- Proven skills for system analysis and process reverse engineering.
- Experience in engagement and communication with key business users.
- Experience working closely with IT and various Business Units (Procurement and Contracts) for effective communication to ensure the overall project is on track.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.