About the job
- Ensure that project roadmap and strategies are aligned with overall vision and strategic objectives of the programme through constant iteration and interaction with stakeholders (Product Managers in Digital, as well as involved managers from other departments)
- Coordinate projects and their interdependencies by focusing on and applying Agile framework. Team with Product Managers and Product Owners to progress ongoing projects and initiatives to ensure that they are completed to a consistently high standard, on time, within budget and that objectives are met. Coordinate and prioritise various projects streams, manage connections, interdependencies and shared components
- Maintain detailed project management documentation including project plans, Gantt charts, design and project briefs, performance and change requests to ensure that projects are on track and in budget.
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting of projects status throughout their lifecycle and communicate to all stakeholders (involved departments and senior leadership) via meetings and reports. Publish project milestone updates to relevant stakeholders, ensuring communication on an ongoing basis so that changing circumstances and project requirements are understood
- Maintain flexibility across projects so that modifications, redefinition, acceleration and termination of projects can be done in line with competitive changes in the business landscape
- Perform other responsibilities as direct by the Management.