Key responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
- Draft and manage all correspondence in Arabic and English; translate correspondence from English to Arabic and vice versa
- Maintain correspondence registers
- Managing the archive of documents in a systematic manner using digital and technology platforms available e.g. SharePoint
- Diploma from accredited University
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post qualification; Middle East experience is considered preferable
- Fluency in Arabic and English both in mandatory
- Shall have matriculation and should be fully computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications. Must be able to maintain, filing and document control systems.
At Mott MacDonald, our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do; relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) is at the heart of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate, rather take positive steps towards creating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create a work-life balance that works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at the interview stage.
We can offer:
- 90 calendar days’ paid maternity leave
- Competitive annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
About the Role
The Secretary will support the project team with controlling, maintaining and managing all correspondence in Arabic and English.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: sjobs.brassring.com.