As a Project Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Develop, initiate, plan and deliver small and medium sized projects to fulfill the management and operational requirements.
- Coordination and ensure effective communication with the stakeholders of the project to facilitate, organize the logistics, finalize the agenda for the projects.
- Assist in preparation of materials, documents and presentations required for the execution of the project and maintain relevant project library of documents.
- Tracking the project at each stage, report and monitor the progress on a regular basis to ensure the timely completion of the project and corrective action required if any.
- Identify risks, maintain risk registers, and support risk management by engaging with the stakeholders and analysis of the key checks.
- Provide, develop and interpret the project schedules by using project management software (MS Project, Primavera etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ Years relevant experience in Project Management.
- Experience working in Aviation or Construction industry shall be preferred.
- Must be well versed with advanced project management concepts.
- Proficient in MS – Project, Primavera and Share Point.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong Analytical and practical problem-solving skills.