If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum 20 years demonstrable experience, of which 12 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity in similar works (preferred in Qatar) , managing all aspects of construction management, supervision, project administration with proven record of success of similar large scale infrastructure, sewerage, surface & groundwater networks projects is a must.
- Membership of an accredited Project Management Institution would be advantage.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety and Environmental Protection aspects of the construction of similar surface and ground water networks projects.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large scale open cut and micro tunneling surface & ground water networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within the city.
- Must be able to demonstrate the extent of his/ her knowledge and experience in respect of international construction/ contract law, contract administration procedure, staff management, hold a perceptive understanding of Public Authority procedures and be capable of interpreting statutes, code ordinances and regulations;
- Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem that may arise during construction.
- Must have a strong leadership to lead a large project management team of inter disciplines and a strong desire on delivering results.
- Knowledge and ability to understand, lead, make appropriate decision on the responsibilities to progress the work mentioned in each of the staff requirement responsibility.
- Experience in preparation and evaluation of Site Instructions and Variation Orders assessments (Cost /Time).
- Experience in evaluating and verifying Contractor’s Claims and assessment of the related Variation Order (Cost /Time).
- Experience in evaluating technical and financial proposals.
- Excellent command English both written and spoken.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives.
- Strong team working capabilities. Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in coordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec’s policies, procedures and working practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work if required.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships.
- Preferably to be fluent in Arabic both written and spoken as well.
- Shall be registered as Grade A -from MME.