About the job
The Project Expert (PE) will provide support and help to Integrated Operations Platform Director to administer and organize all project management tasks to ensure the efficient and effective execution of the IOP project plan.
The PE will ensure excellent and timely coordination with all external and internal stakeholders focal points, as well as IOP contractors, to ensure project performance is on track.
The PE will be responsible of all internal and external reporting and project documentation to different stakeholders, managing all communications approaches and schedule. The PE will manage project risks and mitigation plans, in order to avoid unexpected scenarios and situations.
The PE will have excellent time management and communications skills, in order to ensure an agile and excellent collaboration with clients, internal teams and external stakeholders, to deliver expected results and outcomes on time.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Develop project strategies to ensure proper implementation and execution
- Ensure IOP project adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Ensure stakeholders views and interests are managed towards the best solution
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholders meetings and distribute meeting minutes to all project team members
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Keep track on all project changes
- Provide administrative support, if requested
- Assign tasks to external stakeholders and assist with schedule management
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence Expert to ensure all data management processes and activities are address efficient and effectively
- Coordinate project Teams Channel and collaboration mechanisms for all key stakeholders
- Keep track of project tasks, performance, risks and alternative solutions as project evolves
- Make sure that stakeholders’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities, and define proper mitigation plans
- Oversee and coordinate project procurement management to avoid critical delivery risks
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the IOP Director to eliminate blockers
- Plan proactively to avoid potential project and stakeholders risks
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Bachelors in Business, Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Relevant certification is preferred but not mandatory