PORTO Holding Group
We need a Project Manager with Roads and Infrastructure Experience to join on board immediately for the subsidiary firm of Porto Holding Group.
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University.
- UPDA Certification is a MUST (Grade C, Grade B, or Grade A) PMP would be a bonus.
- Experience in Road Design (Asphalt, Geometric Design/Pavement Design) and supervision of Road Construction.
- Candidates with 07-10 years of experience in a similar engineering capacity will only be preferred.
Job Purpose: –
The main purpose of this position is to manage and be responsible for planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of road project goals and objectives. Ensuring that completion of the road project is not delayed and meets the requirement stated by guidelines and standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the geometric and pavement design of roads. In case of discrepancy or errors in the construction drawings, should reach out to the road design engineer, discuss the problems thoroughly and find a good solution for it.
- Managing all the works along the alignment of the road, planning the dumping, grading & rolling of earth and achieve the desired result as per the specifications of the contract.
- Coordinating with the client’s, engineer-in-charge, reporting the progress -on-site as in the format desired by the Client/Consultant.
- Picking up levels at regular intervals, calculating the progress & evaluating the balance work and reporting it to Executive Manager.
- Managing all team members on-site, including surveyors/labors etc.
- Controlling and managing all the resources/material required to complete the work.
- Daily reporting of the progress on-site to the Executive Manager, including log sheets, timesheets of staff etc.
- Supervising the project at all stages and working out a solution for problems/difficulties to achieve efficient progress.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Co-ordination, planning, managing & executing of all civil engineering works required for Earthwork Formation and related works for a road project.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Expected Start Date: 10/10/2020
Salary: QAR15,000.00 – QAR18,000.00 per month
- GCC: 5 years (Required)
- Roads & Infrastructure Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.portoholding-me.com.