The Project Engineer focuses on the implementation of a previously designed ELV system at the customer location, under the direction of the Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager, based upon the contract. May have a supervisory role over Project Technicians, as dictated by the project and scope thereof.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform basic and detailed implementation of an ELV project at the customer’s location;
- Provides technical submittals based upon client project requirements;
- Involved in the installation, configuration and testing of all active equipment installed as part of the Project;
- Supervises and tests the ELV Systems installed or maintained, including all Networking and Structured cabling network;
- Provide support for maintained/existing clients and post-sales support as well;
- Do the coordination/reporting with the client, consultant and internal team for the project deliverables;
- Perform project documentation as guided by the Project requirements;
- Perform other tasks related as delegated by the direct manager or superior.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering or IT Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the designing system based on client’s drawings and specification.li>
- Experience in basic network implementation, installation, configuration and troubleshooting is a must.
- Experience in basic structured cabling implementation is a plus.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and system without any intervention on training/coaching is a plus.
- Knowledge in Network, Firewall, WIFI, servers, and OS is a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can read and understand shop drawings and specifications.
- Can understand client requirement.
- Client Relationship management.
- Excellent time management.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Presentation Skills.