In this role, you will assist the Head in the delivery of Project Management requirements for the Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and ensure that project scope and goals are applied.
- Identify, develop and promote project management policies.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Liaise, coordinate, direct and monitor the activities of project staff, PMCM, Design Consultants, Contractors etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders /end users to effectively manage projects.
- Track project deliverables and keep Head informed on the progress of the project and any critical issues.
- Review payment applications and invoices from Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers etc.
- Schedule/attend/chair meetings/workshops and prepare minutes of meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- You should have a recognized degree in Project/Program Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of formal engineering or architectural training in large/complex projects.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a large international airport (>20 MAP) projects (Experience in operational airport environment preferred).
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in the development and construction of large civil projects.
- Minimum 7 years of site experience.
- Member of APM or other recognized PM institutions.
- Knowledge of building construction, programming and scheduling is required.
- Excellent English language oral, written and presentation skills required.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications are desirable.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.