Porto Holding Group
Duties and responsibilities:
- Estimate and scope MEP crafts during pre-construction.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the MEP skills.
- Manage and lead MEP department and subcontractors throughout the duration of the project (from Groundbreaking through Commissioning and Turnover to Owner)
- Assist Scheduling department with developing detailed CPM schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authority’s regulations.
- Work with Superintendent on project logistics and temporary facility plans
- Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation
- Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of project with Engineer & Owner
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement, manpower utilization and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff.
- Communicate & Report progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed by management.
- Represent Brick Stone in regard to the MEP process at weekly Owners and contractor’s meetings
- Supervise, develop and mentor project staff, as applicable
- Lead and direct the 3-D coordination process to resolve all conflicts prior to start of installations
- Take overall responsibility for the performance of all MEP trades
- Supervise review and coordination of submittals and shop drawings
- Responsible for exercise due diligence towards health and safety of self & others in the organization.
- Responsible to comply with the applicable health & safety procedures, instruction, requirements, laws, regulations from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Responsible for reporting to his/her supervisors’ occurrence’s, events and acts that may affect health, safety and company reputation.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities as required or, assigned.
Application Deadline: 1/13/2021
From QAR15,000.00 per month
Building Construction: 10 years (Required)