The candidate shall be an experienced project manager of medium-sized, multi-disciplined offshore oil & gas engineering projects and engineering teams.
The candidate will be responsible for the management of teams of Project Engineers, Discipline Engineers and Designers involved in the development of oil & gas projects from feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED to detail design, implementation and commissioning. The candidate will be required to utilize management skills to demonstrate excellence in the following key areas:
- Project and Programme Management
- Preparation of estimates & proposals.
- Project coordination.
- Project cost and schedule monitoring, control and analysis
- Planning for quality deliverables
- Team building
- Relationship management
- Quality management
- Performance reporting
- Project change control
- Overall delivery of projects
- Commercial awareness
- Interface management
- Risk management
Management and control of health, safety and environmental risks associated with project activities.
Development and implementation of initiatives to improve the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the project execution.
Effective management and control of risks through engineering design, construction, installation, and commissioning.
Maintaining design integrity and quality within the project team(s).
Mentoring, coaching, training and technical leadership of subordinates.
- A full-time Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Strong technical background with a minimum of 20 years offshore and onshore oil & gas industry experience
- A proven track record in managing engineering projects with a minimum of 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Sound understanding of applicable local & international engineering standards and codes of practice
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE management in a project environment
- Working knowledge of industry-standard business support systems i.e. project planning packages, cost management systems, ISO9001 quality management systems
- A high level of customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quality Assurance knowledge, awareness and responsibility.
- Safety awareness and responsibility.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: worleyparsons.taleo.net.