As the Project Manager, you will have to accomplish high Facilities Management standards by assessing the assets treatment needs; you will develop, track, and evaluate plans schedules, monitor staff performance and facilitate interdisciplinary approaches to the daily operations within the contract specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Your working environment will be a high-demanding world class facility with the highest standards in terms of assets.
- Accountable for meeting operational team objectives through demonstrating a leadership style that always is customer centric. The post holder will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build and sustain strong working relationship.
- Develop and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan.
- Ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
- To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the facility. Act as consultant and advice the client.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the policies and regulations adopted by the organization in the management of the contract, in its scope of activity.
- Collaborate with HSEQ Department to provide answer to client’s concerns, inspections, audits, etc.
- Awareness of the condition of the equipment; coordinate repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
- Create and develop a good working relationship with the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
Experience & Skills:
- 15 years of experience in maintenance management with relevant projects like airport, museum or mall.
- MMUP certification will be an advantage.
- Understanding of CAFM System.