We are hiring a Project Manager (Electronics Engineer) who is locally available in Qatar with a transferable visa / NOC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate activities concerned with projects and represent the company at conferences and meetings with the clients and working groups to explain and defend findings and recommendations.
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding equipment standards, and help solve specific, difficult in-service engineering problems.
- Analyze systems requirements’ and clients’ needs to determine the feasibility of the project and develop a system plan.
- Review and evaluate the work of others, inside and outside the organization, to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy and compatibility in the resolution of complex engineering problems.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electronics, Masters will be an asset.
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing electronic systems
- Excellent English communication skills
- Professional in using Microsoft applications
Salary: QR 12000. – 15000. FREE food, transportation and accommodation.