About the job
To oversee all elements of the project to enable the project to be delivered to the agreed budget, time and quality standards.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Assisting the head in the delivery of project management requirements for the projects.
- Drafting, reviewing or recommending any project management-related documents as required.
- Providing support with the planning and implementation of the project.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals.
- Developing full-scale project plans.
- Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants, contractors and etc.
- Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
- Attending/chairing at relevant meetings/workshops as required.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and preferably work in the aviation sector and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.