At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Due to the continued success of our Middle East operations, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our diverse team in Doha, Qatar.
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduate experience, of which 12 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity in similar works, managing all aspects of construction management, supervision and project administration of similar large-scale Pump stations and Sewage Treatment Works.
- Membership of an accredited Project Management institution would be an advantage.
- Chartered Engineer status in the United Kingdom or any
- Other Recognized Professional Institution Is Required, All to the approval of the Engineer.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety and
- Environmental Protection aspects of the construction of similar large-scale sewerage, surface and groundwater networks projects.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar size infrastructure development including Large Pump Stations, Sewage Treatment Works etc.
- Experience in PPP project supervision is preferred.
- Must be able to administer the PPPA within delegated authority and advise the Engineer and provide necessary recommendations to the Project Company in all matters regarding the requirements and interpretation of the PPPA.
- Experience must include reviewing, verifying, commenting, monitoring and recommending non- Objection for Design Management Plan, Design calculations, Hydraulic analysis, MEICA design calculations, Adequacy of engineering investigations, proposed quality assurance and quality control procedures.