We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the delivery of a section of a large project or delivery of a smaller project.
- Managing and delivering the implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Managing all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Supervising the preparation of estimates and planning of the project.
- Advising on procurement strategy and adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Managing the day-to-day project activities, taking part in the project management team meetings.
- Providing status reports regarding project milestones and deliverables to the project leadership.
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Acting as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Developing and managing all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Using project experience and client interface to assist in work winning.
- Seeking opportunities to grow team sizes and secure new projects.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.