About the job
The position is responsible to plan, budget, and ensuring that project is completed in a timely fashion and within budget this position is to plan and designate project resources, prepare a budget, monitor progresses.
- Knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
- Knowledge of resource management tools.
- Knowledge of budget, cost and profitability management skills.
- Knowledge of safety requirements of equipment.
- Skill in negotiation and facilitation.
- Skills in team building
- Skills in leadership with the ability to create and maintain a unified and motivated to team.
- Skill in time management.
- Ability to develops, implements and maintain site engineering standard and policies.
- Ability to leads and manages the departmental operating budget.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with members of the public.
- Ability to design and implement improved project management and monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composures.
- Predicts resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective manner.
- Develops and manages a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provides project updates on a consistent basis to various strategies, adjustments, and progress.
- Manages contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilizes industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
Measures project performance to identify areas for improvement.