As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Be an internal project manager responsible for small to medium size engineering projects within the department in all five stages of the project (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing phases).
- Responsible to ensure the safety and security of the passengers, airlines, ground handler, and all stakeholders in the airport are not compromised at any time in any way throughout the project.
- Responsible for project coordination with relevant stakeholders,
- Responsible for risk management and mitigation plan in the project.
- Work closely with relevant departments to initiate, track and support the procurement of the project to achieve the project objectives, budget and timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is a MUST. MBA or other Master’s degree will be highly advantageous.
- Must have 4 years of relevant job experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience in the design, installation, QA/QC, testing and commissioning, and/or operations and maintenance of an Automatic Sortation Baggage Handling System with in-line Hold Baggage Screening System capable of handling not less than 4,000 bags per hour.
- Minimum 2 years of airport project experience in a similar role in a live airport shall be preferred.
- Certificate in 1. LEAN or Lean Six Sigma, 2. Project Management, and 3. Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from NEBOSH, IOSH, or OSHA are highly advantageous.
- Excellent Presentation and/or creative graphic design skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, able to write operations procedures and train others.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Ability to conduct basic technical feasibility study and to create Project charter and Project RACI Chart.