Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Engineer Sustainability to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for conducting environmental studies for green certification systems, sustainable site operations and sections within environmental standards and policies.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Experience of conducting environmental studies for green certification systems, sustainable site operations and sections within environmental standards and policies.
- Understanding of green certification systems: GSAS; GSAS CGP or CEEQUAL is preferable.
- Experience in the presentation of materials by utilizing software like AutoCAD.
- Ensuring that the sustainability requirements of green certification systems in Qatar are complied with. Support the review of submissions by other parties and the undertaking of audits.
- Assist in the preparation or contribute to GSAS CGP.
- Experience in auditing, reporting and providing reports to clients and green certification authorities
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years of work experience partnered with a BSc / BEng / BTech on Building Construction or Civil Engineering with Sustainability modules.
Certified GSAS CGP, LEED AP, CEEQUAL AP will be preferred.