Porto Holding Group
Brick Stone Trading & Contracting W.L.Lembarked upon the world of the construction industry as one of the fastest-growing companies in Qatar, effectively providing the best construction services under our dynamic group. From its modest beginning, Brick Stone went on to become a company to reach a prominent position due to the collective and tireless work of our team, providing expertise to the business and the support of our satisfied clients.
Candidates with Mentioned Below Criteria’s would be Shortlisted/Considered.
- UPDA Certification is MUST(Grade B or C – But no Trainees)
- Civil Engineering from a Recognized University.
- 6-8 Years of Experience in Civil (or) Project Engineer in Building Construction Industry.
- Should Be Based in Qatar for an Immediate Hire.
- Qatar Driving License is a Must (Candidates with own car would be first priority)
- Please apply only if you are willing to work in a salary range of 13000 to 15000 QAR, we pay salary on-time hence our budget is a little compact.
Job Purpose / Basic Function:
The main purpose of this position is to manage and be responsible for completing construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents; confirming specifications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirm adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfill project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain project database by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University.
- Candidates with 07-10 years of experience in a similar engineering capacity will be preferred.
- PMP and UPDA (Grade B, C is a Must, no Trainee)
Expected Start Date: 1/12/2020
Salary: QAR13,000.00 – QAR15,000.00 per month
- GCC: 6 years (Required)
- Contracting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- UPDA (Required)