Power International Holding
Supports with tasks and activities for projects in a safe manner and meets the project objectives through planning and scheduling, resource allocation and management, cost control, technical direction, compliance with quality standards and procedures. Assists the Project Manager in all technical and operational matters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively support in collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability
- Project Engineering: The engineering design and supervision (coordination) aspects of building a manufacturing facility. The engineering aspects of a specific project, such as the development of a product or solution to a problem.
- Cost Control: Collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
- Purchasing: Acquiring goods or services to accomplish the goals of the company to maintain the quality and value of the company’s products, minimize cash tied-up in inventory, maintain the flow of inputs to maintain the flow of outputs.
- Accounting & Finance: Dealing with the allocation of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty.
- Risk Management: Identification, analysis, assessment, control, and avoidance, minimization, or elimination of unacceptable risks.
- Human Resources: Excellent knowledge of HR processes and procedures, including planning personnel need, organizational chart, evaluation performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels.
- Estimating and Quantity Surveying: Full understanding of cost planning and commercial management, value engineering, commercial management and contract administration, estimation …etc.
- Safety: Full awareness of all safety policies and procedures. Have control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
- Contribute and support in all other assigned work from the manager and department.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.powerholding-intl.com.