About the job
- Supports Project SHE strategy and plan. Co-review Contractors SHE Plan and participate in safety walk and audits. Identify issues & resolutions and types of safety-incident investigation.
- Understand reporting terminology and incentive programs and ensure proper monitoring of Contractor’s safety performances, programs and incentives.
- Support project concept selection and planning, develop Project Objective & Strategy (POS), Capital Efficiency, Cost Screening & Estimate, Schedule Screening & Estimate and Project
- Development Memorandum (PDM), Roadmap, Deliverable Responsibility & Authority Matrix (DRAM), Early Project Execution Plan (EPEP), Lesson Learned and co-develop Cost, Schedule and Design Engineering Management Plan including Engineering Surveillance Plan. Identify Risk Assessment Plan, key execution issues and respective resolutions.
- Lead Front End Engineering Design (FEED) activities in converting the technical and operational requirements from the Concept Selection phase into Basic Engineering phase which deliverables (including Design Basis Memorandum and Engineering Specifications) form the basis of tender document for EPC phase and lead Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) phase and co-identify Maintainability (including spares) and Operability requirements.
- Lead the correct application of Brownfield Project Planning and Execution approach ,Interface Management and support the correct application quality management approach and risk engineering to ensure projects are executed in conformance with established technical requirements.
- Ensure the correct application of Construction strategies and proper assessment of Contractors performance against prescribed plans using key metrics and proper identification of remedial action plans via site verification and ensure proper execution of onshore and offshore Shutdown and Non-Shutdown-based construction activities.
- Coordinate the schedule estimates, define the activity breakdown level appropriate to the project phase and location, analyze schedule and identify its critical path, analyze schedule, identify & develop mitigation or special schedule allowance or reserve against risks, uncertainties or constraints and coordinate to benchmark against historical data & industry norms.
- Coordinate the project resources, cost estimates, analyze cost estimate and identify & develop contingency or special cost allowance against risks, unknowns, uncertainties or constraints and coordinate the benchmark against historical data & industry norms.
- Analyze, track, forecast cost trending and identify mitigation plans for recovery and (ii)initiate and follow up on approval of additional funding request timely. Monitor plan versus actual cost phasing and mitigate actions for recovery. Track, forecast schedule trending and identify mitigation plans for recovery and Initiate and follow up on approval of extension of time aptly.
- Support the review and approvals of Invitation to Tender (ITT) including Scope of Work, Compensation, Incentives, Technical and Commercial Evaluation Criteria and manage equipment-vendor’s prequalification and equipment-vendor’s selection ensuring all standards, technical requirement, operational and SHE requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization).
- 5 years experience in a project execution-related environment with broad experience of projects, engineering and operations.
- Recent experience of working in the field at Company’s facilities dealing with Brownfield projects, Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) and debottlenecking of operating facilities